Unbridling Leadership Potential
and Personal Effectiveness
HIGHLIGHTS: Leadership involves a lifelong commitment
to learning and action, guided by vision and strategic intent.
Challenge self-imposed limitations, entrenched thinking and engage
your courage, competence and commitment through a series of horseback
riding activities and classroom exercises.
Classroom sessions provide you with behavioral models that transfer
to your personal and organizational context. Horseback sessions
build skills in open communication, trust, decision-making, risk-taking
and resilience. All participants complete a leadership assessment
which will be used for coaching during the session to provide
insight into their leadership style.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Individuals
interested in developing self-awareness and increasing strategic
capacity to enhance personal effectiveness and leadership competency.
- Build self-awareness and the will to go beyond self-imposed limitations
- Discover courage to overcome unreasonable fears
- Increase tolerance for risk
- Deepen understanding of one's own strengths
- Enhance awareness of emotional intelligence
- Increase capacity for strategic thinking
- Transfer learning into action
- Increase the inner reserve to thrive under difficult circumstances
WhyHorses? | Workshops | FAQs | About
Us | Testimonials | Contact
Calendar | Press
Room | Links
© Copyright 2006 Saddle Sojourns. All Rights Reserved.